It’s that time of year for round up posts! I always love looking back to see which posts were the most viewed over the past year.
2015 Most Viewed Posts
- Breaking Down AdWords’ Best Practices Guide
- Why Doesn’t AdWords Respect PPC Agencies?
- The Future of Paid Search
- Yahoo Local Is A Disaster & They Just Don’t Care
- What Should PPC Cost (To Do Right)?
- Larry Kim Is Wrong About Smart Goals
- AdWords Smart Goals – Let’s Use Made Up Conversions
- Verifying Phone Numbers In AdWords
- AdWords In The Real World – Dangerous Misperceptions
- How To Regain Access To Your AdWords Account
NOTE: My most viewed post in 2015 is a post from 2014 “This Is Why People Hate Google” – it gets the most traffic, by far of any post I have ever written!
Looking forward to lots of active posting in 2016. I’m sure there will be plenty of things I will have opinions on…
What was your favorite post this year? What kind of topics would you like to see me cover in 2016? Share your thoughts in the comments or hit me up on Twitter (@NeptuneMoon).