It’s that time of year again, when we all look back and reflect on the year that was and look forward to the year that is about to begin. I’ve had a great time writing about a variety of topics this year. And I’m truly appreciative of your taking the time to read my writings!
So, here they are – my top 10 most read posts of 2014:
- This Is Why People Hate Google
- Google Does Not Care What You Think
- A Little Fun with Google’s Impending Announcements (BINGO card)
- Google’s Announcements – A Different Perspective
- Capturing Traffic vs. Generating Demand
- Is AdWords Being Evil? Well, They’re Definitely Being Greedy & Indifferent
- Dear Adwords – Where Are All The Awesome New Features You Promised?
- Hey Google – You Don’t Know Better Than Me (AdWords Dynamic SiteLinks)
- If I Were On An AdWords Advisory Board Right Now
- If AdWords Practiced “Truth In Advertising”
I’m sensing a theme here…
You can safely bet that I’ll write about Google some more in 2015 and lots of other great topics too, I’m sure!